Thursday, April 12, 2012

Annoying work and responsibilities getting in the way of blogging

Today is my last day in the office for a bit since next week I will be in Chicago for what promises to be a pretty intense week of training. So it's a bit busy but I fully intend to write up the rest of the trip to France this evening now that I've caught up on time wasting from last night.

The big theme this week is we are missing our friends O and W. We've traveled with O and W before and thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was a real pleasure to have them hanging out the whole week with us. We hope they will be come rich so they can come often to visit. Or fly us down to South Africa, you know, we are flexible that way. :)

The other theme is crap weather and no sleep. Munchkin is settling now that we are home but I'm a total wreck. Plus OH's illness includes something messing with nose/sinus area meaning there is a lot more noise at night than usual.

Apologies to any Chicago folks I am going to miss but this trip is going to be fast and dirty. 

3 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Fast and dirty! Just the way I like it. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'll start looking for that mega paying job right now. Missing you guys allot.
W

alexis said...

we are missing you a lot as well!!!