Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thank god posting something someone else wrote still counts as original content on the Web

[Rant] Okay this is a pet peeve of mine but it really annoys me when online food writers post recipes that are not theirs, but that they have tweaked. They may give credit to the original writer (I hope!) but it still annoys me that you decide to add oregano and suddenly *it's a totally different new recipe!*. Guess what people, it's not a molecule, you don't add a a proton or neutron and suddenly it's a totally different element. It's the same damn recipe with some oregano. [/Rant]

Right! I have a ton of stuff I want to post but it's very busy at work so here instead is a talk from Ted.com, about watching movies with kids. Touches on some other deeper things but for me it is hitting all sorts of nerves, subjects simmering away in the back of my mind that will soon produce their own rants.


No comments: